Tuition per Student for Catholic Families in the Archdiocese of Washington
The True Cost of Catholic Education. Click here to read how Saint Peter's calculates tuition and fees.
Active Parish Member Rates (applies to grades K-8 only; see Pre-K tuition rates below):
One Child $8,250
Two Children $15,200
Three Children $20,500
Four Children $25,400
Five or more-no additional charge
Tuition per non-Catholic student for grades K-8: $10,765
Pre-Kindergarten Tuition Rates . Pre-Kindergarten is an independent enrollment. The Pre-K student will not be included in a family's grant-in-aid, multi-child tuition rate.
- Catholic student Pre-Kindergarten rate - $9,475
- Non-Catholic student Pre-Kindergarten rate - $10,765
School Fees for all students grades PK-8 unless otherwise noted:
- One-time New Student Screening fee (Gr K-8) - $100/student
- Annual re-registration fee - $200 (discount offered for early re-registration)
- Books & Materials fee - $175/student (the Maryland Nonpublic Textbook and Technology program provides some funding for these expenses)
- Technology fee - $200/student
- Classroom activity fee - $15/student
- Insurance fee - $25/student
- Home & School Association dues - $25/family
- 8th grade fee - $200/8th grader
All families must sign a School Admissions Agreement as part of the registration process each year. This agreement stipulates the tuition rates and fees as outlined above. Other costs such as childcare before and after school, milk, etc. may be available to those who desire them on terms to be determined independently of the contract. Families are assessed for those costs on the basis of which services they have chosen to accept.
Tuition and fees may be paid by one of the following two options:
- Payment in full by July 15 of all tuition and fees by check or credit, or
- 10 month direct debit payment plan. Details for using this payment plan are provided with the School Admissions Agreement. There is a modest processing fee for using the monthly payment plan.