Saint Peter’s offers many services to our students to not only aid in their success and help them reach their highest potential, but also to make sure that their daily needs are met. Additionally, we recognize that the journey to success is different for all students. For some students, additional resources and services are necessary in order for them to thrive.
- The Learning Lab Resource Center is staffed by a full-time special educator and a full-time reading specialist. The team works with teachers, parents and students to help children with different learning styles reach their full academic potential.
- The health room is staffed by a full-time registered nurse certified in CPR and first aid.
- The licensed, certified, school counselor is available to all students to address any issues from academic struggles to personal and/or social challenges. The mental health of our students is a top priority and we are prepared to address any issues that may arise.
- Optional hot lunch program
- Before and after school care available for all students (fee required).
School-Sponsored Student Activities
*fee required for participation
School-Sponsored Family Activities